Tax Planning & Compliance
Need Help With Your Business Taxes?...We Can Help!
No one likes to pay taxes, but we all know they are a part of our lives. At Philip G. Brumbaugh, CPA our goal is to make them as understandable and painless as possible. We work with our clients on an individual basis to plan tax strategies unique to their needs. Phil and his staff have over 50 years combined experience in the field of tax planning and compliance. We cannot make taxes go away, but we can help you to get all available deductions and credits to ease your tax burden.
As a small to mid-sized business owner you must handle many different aspects of your business in order to make it successful. However, it is important to know when you should call in an expert to handle something you are not comfortable with. Phil Brumbaugh and his staff are the experts you should call regarding tax planning and compliance. We get to know you and your business and help you comply with all required tax laws while only paying what is required. We can handle the following:
- Federal income tax returns (all entity types-C Corp, S Corp, LLCs, Partnerships, Trusts, and Nonprofits)
- State & local income tax returns
- Sales tax returns
- Personal Property tax returns
- Payroll tax forms and returns for federal and state
- IRS representation
- Tax projections and planning
- Reminders of important tax due dates
Personal taxes can be complex and time-consuming. Phil Brumbaugh and his staff can take the stress and worry away from you. We ask questions and analyze your tax information to make sure you are compliant with all applicable laws but don’t pay more tax than you should. As a year round firm we work with your schedule and communicate in whatever way works best for you-in person, on the phone, or by email. Our services include:
- Federal income tax returns
- State & Local Income tax returns including multi-state
- Gift Tax returns
- Individual tax projections and planning
- Estate and trust tax returns
- Reminders for quarterly estimated tax payments
- Representation with the IRS and other tax agencies
Need help with your Business Taxes?
For more information about our Services, please complete the form below. For immediate assistance call us at: (314) 984-8500