Selling or Buying a Business
Let Us Help You Close The Deal!
Are You Interested in Buying or Selling a Business? We Can Help!
Phil Brumbaugh has extensive experience assisting buyers and sellers of small businesses. He has the credentials-CPA, MBA & CVA! A CVA is a Certified Valuation Analyst or business valuation expert. Phil worked extensively in industry earlier in his career which provides an industrial aspect to his approach to small business acquisition or sale. This broad background enables him to effectively work with buyers and sellers to accomplish their goals.
Phil can be with you each step of the way.....
We work with you.
Steps to Buying a Business
- Identification of a business to buy.
- Evaluation of the business. This includes the valuation or price to pay, the assessments of the risks and past financial performance and assessment of future performance.
- Negotiating the purchase price and terms of sale.
- Performing the due diligence or examination in detail of the business records and practices.
- Assistance with the closing and tranfer of the business.
- Help with the transition from seller to buyer.
Often Phil and his staff continue the relationship with the buyer as the business' CPA firm.
Let Phil and his staff help you.
Steps to Selling a Business
- Coach the seller about the possible value of the company and other issues of selling that will be encountered.
- How to enhance the company's value through advance preparation.
- Help with the evaluation of the buyer's potential for success and ability to pay the seller.
- Assist with the negotiation of the price and terms of sale.
- Coordinate the due diligence with the buyer.
- Assist with the contract final terms and closing and the transition to the buyer.
Phil bills for his services by the hour and is a great resource to the buyer or seller independent of the influence of business brokers or others who receive compensation based on the outcome of the sale.
Need help with your Business Taxes?
For more information about our Services, please complete the form below. For immediate assistance call us at: (314) 984-8500